Can you imagine the sensation of doing rafting in the longest river? Feel the sensation when you are in Bali. You can visit Telaga Waja River and feel Telaga Waja river rafting Bali sensation. You are about to feel the experience of rafting in the longest river in Bali.
The Best Part of Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
You can feel the experience of Telaga Waja rafting if you are exploring Karangasem Regency in Bali. There are several reasons why travelers or rafter choose Telaga Waja for rafting. First, this is a great opportunity to feel the sensation of rafting in the longest river on East Bali. Explore the Southern slope of Mount Abang to the southward of Bali.
Second, travelers or rafters are curious about the amazing view. In this case, doing Telaga Waja rafting is a great chance to enjoy and explore the clean along with soft rapids and natural views river. Third, most travelers or rafters are challenging enough with this level III-IV river. The difficulty level shows the condition of the route and the obstacles they have to pass.
The Best Rafters to Join Telaga Waja Rafting
Despite the difficulty level of the river, the Telaga Waja River is safe enough for rafting. Whether beginner or professional travelers are allowed to join the rafting package. You are about to guide by professional services and staff.
Before starting the Telaga Waja rafting, there will be a professional coach who will give a short lesson on how to do safe rafting. Moreover, you will be supported by high-quality rafting equipment. The point is that River Rafting Bali is trying to serve you their best rafting service.
The Additional Services from Bali Travel Guides
The agency is trying to serve the best rafting service in Bali. Because of that, you will get several additional services from the agency. First, you don’t need to get confused anymore about the transportation from your hotel to the Telaga Waja River. Just have to prepare everything and let a professional driver pick you up at the hotel.
Later, the driver will also send you back to the hotel. Second, by the time you arrive at the river, you will get a welcome drink and Buffet lunch to make you comfortable before doing the Telaga Waja rafting. Here, you can taste a variety of local food flavor you might never try before. Third, the service including a place to shower, changing, and also a clean towel you can use after rafting.
The Pickup Service
One of the benefits is that you can get a pickup service. Telaga Waja rafting package only offers one pickup service. The pick up service time is started from 07:00 am to 09:00 am. The driver is able to pick up in several areas such as Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Canggu, Jimbaran, and Tuban. It is possible to pick up outside the service areas but you have to contact the customer service first for complete detail.
Things You Have to Prepare
There are several things you have to prepare before joining Telaga Waja rafting. Let say, you have to prepare your stamina so you don’t get exhausted during the rafting. Moreover, you also need to prepare several items such as short pants or swimsuit, changing clothes, sunscreen, hat, sports shoes or sandal, and extra money. You can also bring your camera to shoot the best moments or object there.
Just make sure that you are using a waterproof camera because you will be totally wet. So, just joining the excitement of Telaga Waja rafting by River Rafting Bali.
Select Package Price Below :
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE in IDR|
|3 – 5 persons||450.000/person|
|6 – 12 persons||350.000/person|
Telaga Waja White Water Rafting Bali Itinerary
- Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- Arrive at starting point of ayung river, short briefing and change of cloth
- Enjoy the Ayung rafting adventure
- Rafting finish and go to finish point
- Enjoy lunch buffet Indonesian Food
- Visit coffee plantation and back to hotel
Telaga Waja rafting Bali, Included :
- Private Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
Pick Up Times :
- 07:00 – 07:30: Nusa Dua / Tanah Lot / Uluwatu / Jimbaran
- 07:30 – 07:45: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 08:00 : Sanur / Ubud
- Other area please contact us
What You Need to Bring :
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
Additional Information :
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, liver disorders, and other serious medical conditions.
- An additional IDR 75,000 per person will be charged, for free pick-up outside the shuttle zone.
- The minimum age for joining this activity is 7 years
Make a Booking for Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398
- Or complete the booking form bellow for your require and booking, we will reply shortly.