Kintamani and Ubud Village tour are the most popular tours among other destinations and become the best tour sales. This tour is a perfect trip to see amazing Balinese culture and green scenery and the lives of local people. With the first stop is the Batubulan stone carving village to see traditional Balinese dance, Barong Dance. Then from there we proceeded to Celuk village, Sukawati Bali. Which is famous for its gold and silver village. You can watch skilled craftsmen create beautiful pieces of gold and silver. If you plan to learn to make silver crafts, here also provides time for tourists. of course at an additional cost.
Kintamani and Ubud Village tour
Then the village of Mas becomes the next stop. Famous for its impressive wood carvings. We will invite you to see one of the many wood carving workshops. Where you can see craftsmen carving intricate designs of wooden beams.
Then your trip is continued by visiting Kintamani village. Which is located above 1,500 m above sea level. You will be amazed by the spectacular views of Mount Batur, with black lava ribbons flowing down from the top of Mount Batur to the foot of the mountain. The holy crater, and the sanctuary at the top is dedicated to the Goddess of fertility. Stopping for lunch at Kintamani is a great way to enjoy the view of active volcanoes and lakes.
Then in the journey to Ubud village, we will pass the famous Tegallalang rice field on the road to Ubud. this is a great place for photos. With spectacular views of terraced rice fields and panoramic views. We will also stop at a coffee plantation and see coffee being processed in the traditional way. We can taste a variety of Balinese coffee, ginger tea or hot chocolate.
And the last stop is Ubud. Ubud is known as the artistic heart of Bali. Here you can see and enjoy places of interest, such as monkey forest, Puri Ubud, temples or traditional markets before your driver takes you to your hotel.
Kintamani and Ubud Village Tour, Highlight
- See the highlights of Kintamani and Ubud Village in one day
- Mount Batur Volcano with the view of scenic Lake Batur
- Taste the island’s best coffee and spices
- See the Balinese mythical Barong Dance
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Informative and friendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop off
- 08.30 am : Pick up at hotel
- 09.30 am : Visit Batubulan village to watching Kris and Barong Dance
- 11.30 am : Visit Arts Village ( Celuk village, Mas Village )
- 12.15 pm : Visit Tegalalang rice terrace
- 13.00 pm : Visit Kintamani volcano and Lunch
- 15.00 pm : Visit Coffee plantation ( Luwak Coffee)
- 16.00 pm : Visit Ubud monkey forest, market and Ubud palace
- 18.00 pm : Back to hotel
Kintamani and Ubud Village Tour, Price :
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE in IDR||PICK UP AREA|
|2 persons||570,000||Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud|
|3 - 5 persons||480,000||Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud|
|6 - 12 persons||450,000||Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud|
- Private tour for 2 participants
- Local Driver (can speak English)
- The Entrance fee to Barong Dance show (IDR 100,000)
- Entrance fee to tegalalang (IDR 10,000)
- Entrance fee to the kintamani (IDR 35,000 + Lunch)
- The entrance fee to monkey forest ( IDR 50,000)
- Air-conditioned transportation with Suzuki APV or other cars of the same standard
- Hotel shuttle (Only for Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Jimbaran and Ubud areas)
Make a Booking for West Nusa Penida Whole Day Trip in Bali
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81236194398
Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM
Or please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions :