Nusa Dua and Uluwatu Tour are the best trips to explore the southern part of the Bali island. Your local driver will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. And then drive to Nusa Dua, the peninsula, which is known as an upscale resort, a very green area and a neat garden. In this area you can also do various water sports activities. Starting from parasailing, banana boat, diving, snorkeling, etc. Then you can also visit the turtle island and small zoo, located across the area of Nusa Dua. Then a clean white sand beach in Pandang Padang or Dreamland beach becomes the next visit. Both beach is very suitable to spend your days.
Read also ” Private Kintamani and Ubud tour “
The Nusa Dua and Uluwatu Tour will continue to visit the holy temple of the 11th century, namely Uluwatu Temple. The best time to arrive at the location is 5pm. because you can enjoy the amazing sunset view on the cliff. Uluwatu Temple is a Hindu Temple built on the cliffs of the peninsula of southern Bali overlooking the Indian Ocean. Nice panoramas around the temple. You can see the waves crashing into the rocks if you look down. There are spectacular performances of Kecak and Fire Dance by local villages around the temple area. The show starts at 6pm while at the same time the sun sets with a nice sky silhuette.
After the dance performance, we will return to Jimbaran Bay, where we will stop for a fresh seafood dinner on the famous white sand beach of Jimbaran. With your table set up on the beach. And than, your driver ready to take you back to hotel after dinner finish.
Nusa Dua and Uluwatu Tour, highlight :
- One day private tour to the southern region of Bali
- Enjoy water sports and explore the turtle conservation island
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the white sand beach on the Padang Padang beach and Dreamland beach.
- Witnessing the panoramic sunset over the sacred cliffs of Uluwatu Temple
- Watching the Kecak and Fire dance performances
- Romantic dinner on a white sand beach in Jimbaran Bay
- Pick up in the hotel at 10 am
- Visit Nusa Dua Beach, Water Blow or Tanjung benoa for water sport activity and Turtle island.
- Visit white sandy beaches, Padang padang beach or Dreamland beach
- Visit Uluwatu temple and Sunset
- Watching kecak and fire dance performance
- Enjoy the fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay
- Back to hotel around 9 pm
Nusa Dua and Uluwatu Tour, Price :
|TOTAL PERSON||RATE in IDR||REMARK|
|2 persons||380.000||per person|
|3 - 5 persons||260.000||per person|
|6 - 10 persons||240.000||per person|
- Private tour for 2 participants
- Local Driver (can speak English)
- The Entrance fee to Padang-padang Beach (IDR 10,000)
- Entrance fee to Uluwatu Temple (IDR 30,000)
- Entrance fee to the Kecak Dance Show (IDR 100,000)
- Air-conditioned transportation with Suzuki APV or other cars of the same standard
- Hotel shuttle (Only for Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Jimbaran and Ubud areas)
Not Include :
- Water sport activity or Turtle island
- Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran
Make a Booking for West Nusa Penida Whole Day Trip in Bali
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81236194398
Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM
Or please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions :